My earnings for January 2010 - October 23, 2010

I haven't been active here so I guess It's time for me to update a bit. I'm posting my proof of payments from few of my earning sites. I have been doing earning sites since year 2008 although I did not really have a goal of how much would I earn in a month. After 2 years, to my luck I found a site that made me believe that I have to work hard on these earning sites because they can give me real money only If I have the determination to reach the amount I wanted.


Birejji
Heard of this site by co-mylotters. It's a chat sit intended for online earners to chat, share about other money sites.





Toneaday
Of all the sites I work on this is my favorite. I can earn $10 per day  and almost $300 a month if only I'll work on it everyday but it's a bit challenging actually because having a quota of 500 words definitely drains me. Been paid twice and I'm hoping to have my 3rd cashout at the end of this month.







Triond
This site pays you for writing articles,  the more visitors your article have the more it earns. They pay you as low as $0.50.


Are you fond of writing articles or you just write whenever you want to?Join me and click here and start earning with your articles.



Slice the Pie
For music lovers, this one pays you for rating and leaving meaningful comments. You can earn $0.02 - $0.10 depends on your rating skills.I was not really active with this one because I can only tolerate few days working on this( surely you know now I'm not really a music addict), it's been a year before I decided to continue working on this and finally reached $5 which is the minimum payout.

For more details, just visit them at http://www.slicethepie.com/



Techdoctordeals
A new site which was only introduced to me as well by a fellow pinay from mylot. I just registered on October 14, 2010 and after few days I already earned $19. This site pays you $0.30 for every post and you get points for referrals. Minimum cashout is $10 but you need to have 15 points or cash earned  to request for cashout.  

 
Techdoctor pays every friday but effective next month they will only be paying every end of the month. For standard members, $10 is the allowed cashout and  for premium members, $100 or more.

Wanna join? Please click here and start earning with us!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
Splendid Mum Blog Design by Ipietoon