Microwave Chocolate Cake

I have cravings for sweets whenever I don't feel well whether it's a sore or itchy throat, Nothing stops me from having one. I just feel need to fill my system with chocolates and wait for it to make me feel good emotionally! With a baby and an annoying cough enough to drain my energy, I cannot afford to stay long in the kitchen instead I thought of making a microwaveable choco cake to quench my craving.  A great recipe when you need it so bad!

Ingredients:6 tbsp All-Purpose Flour2 tsp Baking Powder5 tbsp Sugara pinch of salt3 tbsp Vegetable Oil or 4 tbsp butter1 tbsp Vanilla essence4 tbsp Fresh Milk 

For choco glaze1/4 cup powdered sugar 8 buttons of dark chocolate1/2 cup hot water 1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl :  All-Purpose Flour, Baking Powder,  Sugar and Salt.     Mix well.2. Put Fresh milk and mix well.3. Add Fresh Milk and Vanilla essence. Mix well then lastly, Vegetable oil. 4. Keep mixing until no lumps.5. Pour the batter in a microwaveable container and heat it for 2-3 minutes, depends on how much your batter is. The more you have will need to stay in the microwave for a bit to have it cooked specially the middle part.



I have uploaded a photo yesterday of a piece of cake with a dark choco glaze  left from yesterday. I never had the chance again to take a photo of this cake with its glaze as everyone took a piece before I can. They just can't get enough of it. It's microwave cake but they say it is very soft and it's sweetness is just enough! Will need to have it in a bigger container next time, sure they do love it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
Splendid Mum Blog Design by Ipietoon