Quite a day..

My third day having an itchy throat and dry cough, it really is annoying me. It's giving me a hard time doing my usual routines, hubby is at work and I don't have anyone with me to look after our son. It annoys me big time when I need to cough and I'm holding him-- I just hope it won't affect him. I feel more tired than ever that I fell asleep in the afternoon. Thanks to my mum who's in timing; I was able to rest for 2 hours. He's 4 months and having changes with his sleep cycle. Normally he take naps after his morning bath(around 9am) and wakes up after 30mins or an hour. He is awake for 2-3 hrs then sleep until early evening. I normally give his body cleaned around 8pm and get him to sleep before 10pm then wakes up early next day. Recently, he only gets his nap for half an hour then awake for longer hours. He now goes to sleep around 12pm leaving me like a zombie for I have to do the bottles and clean the clutters. I cannot do much when he's awake, he watches telly but then he gets bored and would cry until I come and play with him. Probably this is why I had sneezes and cough, my immune system have gone down from staying up late and not able to take vitamin C regularly.  


In return I made a quickie chocolate cake with dark chocolate frosting. It's an eggless yet tasty and soft cake!












 Been reading a lot in forums of "how to handle everyday tasks as being a first time mum", so far I am trying to do some but hopefully all goes well.




1 comments:

Powered By Blogger
 
Splendid Mum Blog Design by Ipietoon