Autonomy and Justice

I call myself as an "Individual" because I have all the rights and it is my obligation to be one. As an individual I have the autonomy and be treated fair and equal--- so called Justice. I am free to make any decisions for myself especially with my goals. No one can interfere with the decisions I have made nor treat me harshly.

Only not me possess these rights. Everybody is entitled to it.---that was before! what do I mean? Well from my observation, places are not the same. There are areas which autonomy and justice are still considered, as for some developing countries --- these two principle of ethics are taken away from these poor people. People today treat others who think are in their level without realizing how lucky they are. Am I making sense? hmmm.. are you kinda lost now? What am I talking about??? Oooookay.... It just stucked on my mind how hard life is today. At once I always thought that these "levels" they called do not exist but only a term of people who have high pride thinking they are richer from others and that they have the autonomy to control or interfere others.

From every news, poverty really is happening... There are people who lives now in slum areas, only eat twice a day, kids malnourished, and prone to illnesses. The government do not even act on this problem or is it because they cannot consider it as a problem? Even if these people say out their opinions nor ask for help for sure they would not be heard.

This is my example of a situation, or should I say my proof in which autonomy and justice are not equally practiced especially in providing health care.

The idea today --- Good service is only for those who can afford and let the poor to suffer.

Where is the principle of autonomy there while these people are not even allowed to make decisions for themselves instead these health care providers has the autonomy over them. Where is the justice? They are not treated equally as how they are suppose to be taken care of.

Autonomy and Justice needs to be practice more and I just hope these problems be solved. These are the only things they possess, so why not give what's best for them regardless of their situation and their inability to sustain their medical needs.

1 comments:

Powered By Blogger
 
Splendid Mum Blog Design by Ipietoon