Chicken veggie


I had to comply on a strict diet during my pregnancy to control my blood pressure and sugar level. It was a difficult challenge as I am not allowed to eat any sweets, juices, and limited to eat rice or bread.  As my dietician would say " More veggies Less Rice" to keep me full and healthy as well. Here is a recipe that my hubby would cook whenever he's off at work. Not much of ingredients but it is tasty and fulfilling to my tummy. 

Ingredients:

  • whole chicken chopped or any part you fancy
  • squash chopped (cubed)
  • string beans
  • onion
  • garlic
  • ginger
  • 2 tbsp. fish sauce
  • 1tsp. cooking oil


1. Heat oil in pan using medium heat.
2. Add garlic until brown; onion, ginger and fish sauce after.
2. Add the chicken and let it brown 
3. Add the squash , sauté until squash starts to soften.
4. Add the string beans, sauté and wait for beans to be tender.
5. Serve it hot with rice.


Created with Artisteer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
Splendid Mum Blog Design by Ipietoon