Extremely Hot!!

Been trying to fix my blog and work on my earning sites before I go back to college for our summer duty which means I would not be able to update from time to time. But no matter how I try to concentrate I just can't! It is still blooming hot! I just took a bathe and I'm sweating again-- I was not even doing anything but just sit! 35.8 C to 37 is really unbelievable. Hope it doesn't go higher that that or else number of heat stroke cases will gradually increases and those farms in the province will surely dry causing the farmers a bad year crops. Scary but i'm thinking of the things shown in the Inconvenient truth program by Al Gore. Could this be it?

Oh dear... I am sweating too much now.. gonna go for now and get more cold drinks. I just hope and pray it would rain at least once.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
Splendid Mum Blog Design by Ipietoon