The sunset

For some this is only a sunset that reminds of what they have achieved and a new ordinary  day comes after but for some this means new hope for tomorrow. See the ocean--how calm it is and the perfect rays of the sun that slowly hides while moon comes out..I might sound like dramatic but i am not and hey we always  have that one minute in our life, when we think things and suddenly realizes something. Same as how this photo struck me while browsing for photos from a friend's flicker to use it for my blog tonight. I have never seen an actual sunset like this not even at home nor at the beach--- I never got the chance to. 

This photo somehow calms me and brought me back to my own world. Thinking how far I have gone and how far will I have to go until I reach or achieve my goals. I know I have done so much in the past and obviously it was a waste of time. At the age of 25, I'm rushing everything and doing my best to accomplish everything on the right time. It's very difficult but I have to be stronger no matter what-- as everyone say it takes a lot of courage for a person to have the guts and surpass everything. 
"Guts"--- don't really know what that word is relating to everything. I tremendously look up to those people who have big "guts", who always stands up after a failure and then try again. As for me, I am just starting to be like everyone----Tougher! 

No matter how difficult life is even if I have not encounter the biggest challenge of my life, everyday there's always a new hope to hold on and do things right even it takes a lot of time to master every challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
Splendid Mum Blog Design by Ipietoon