Good Deal!

This will be the second time I am going to talk about pizza! And oh specifically--- Shakey's!! I really fell inlove with their spaghetti, chicken, mojos, greek salad and most specially Pizza Bianca! I always have them everytime I go back to Shakey's or for delivery.. Last Week, when my BF got home, he was carrying a Large pepperoni pizza and Iced Tea. I was so thankful because I am really hungry and craving for pizza. While eating, he showed me coupons of shakey's ---you get discounts when you order the dishes that is in the photo, wondering how he got it... he showed me the pizzanatic card!! weeee... The card Ive been longing for to have. The lady who served him ofered him this card and took it of course! So there, last night about 9pm past, I got hungry and BF decided to order from shakey's as well to try the card. I rang and ordered Large Pizza Bianca with Coke and free Hawaiian Pizz! This is the best bit, I expected it will cost us about P800-900 but wow to my amazement........ It only cost us P479!!! 2 Large Pizza and Coke for that price?Worth it!!!!Big savings for him.. hhehe.. I will definitely avail again of the card next year, hopefully they will still have the promo. You get to enjoy their pizza and save at the same time. Good for the family!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
Splendid Mum Blog Design by Ipietoon