Just a story but somehow makes you realize..

During my second year of nursing school our professor gave us a quiz. I breezed through the questions until I read the last one: "What is the first name of the woman who cleans the school?" Surely this was a joke. I had seen the cleaning woman several times, but how would I know her name? I handed in my paper, leaving the last question blank. Before the class ended, one student asked if the last question would count toward our grade. "Absolutely," the professor said. "In your careers, you will meet many people. All are significant. They deserve your attention and care, even if all you do is smile and say hello." I've never forgotten that lesson. I also learned her name was Dorothy. ~Joann C. Jones (◕‿-)

it may sound like just and ordinary situation that happened but to think of it we do sometimes take people for granted or never bother to know every people we bump into even their names. We say Hi and Hello, smile at them but we forget to introduce ourselves or know their names. No matter how their situations in life would be--- every individual is still equal and deserves fair treatment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
 
Splendid Mum Blog Design by Ipietoon